Training is underway and the knowledge transfer has begun, but… your teams aren’t quite hitting it off as you’d like and everything is taking longer than you expected.
Is this you?
- You’re about to put your team together, but you’re looking for the right strategy to promote team integration and the ability to train effectively.
- Your new offshore team has formed but there appears to be friction with your onshore team. You’re looking for advice and technology to bring the two teams together.
- Your two teams are working ok, but the distance presents a challenge for training and your technology is letting you down.
Common Business Problems
- The onshore and offshore teams seem very separate and disjointed.
- ‘Technical difficulties’ are getting in the way of our ability to train effectively. Things are not set up correctly and we need help from someone who knows what they are doing.
- There is a lack of social harmony between staff and it’s affecting our company culture.
- Nothing beats face-to-face meetings. We want to create that feeling without spending thousands on airfares.
- Staff are frustrated, 15 minutes into the meeting, we are still trying to fix the camera/microphone/ screen share.
Ready Offshore’s Solution
- We provide real time methods of sharing information via your computer, mobile or tablet.
- We embed internationally compliant technology so ‘technical difficulties’ are a thing of the past.
- We help bring the team together with group or one-on-one video conferencing capabilities for better training and team interaction.
- We create an online central hub for your onshore and offshore staff to communicate.
- We help you showcase the corporate culture by sharing the vision of the company, and encouraging interaction and feedback.
- We help you create company calendars, blogs, wiki surveys and shared task lists for better visibility across your onshore and offshore offices.
- We create a virtual ‘water cooler’ experience to facilitate personal interaction between the teams.
10 Reasons why Ready Offshore is different
- We moved offshore ourselves so we’ve experienced many of the challenges you face. We have the contacts and methods to resolve them.
- We use tried and tested technology that withstands international connectivity challenges.
- Our skilled business analysts and developers formulate a strategic direction for technology that supports your vision and removes constraints.
- Our offshore team design a ‘roadmap’ solution with established milestones that ensure you’re kept in the loop on our progress and you have the opportunity to provide feedback along the way.
- We take responsibility for the project returning value. Far from a ‘dump and run’ approach, we take an active role to fully embed any new system.
- We have a greater understanding and knowledge of the cultural differences of a global workforce so you can overcome challenges before they arise.
- We offer ongoing support, with teams in Australia and the Philippines.
- We have more IT industry experience, over 10 years and counting!
- We offer a free complementary strategy session that delivers real standalone value and is not a thinly veiled sales pitch. Get straight answers from the experts who have gone offshore themselves and know the opportunities and challenges.
Start with a FREE Offshore Readiness Test
Our FREE no obligation assessment of your current technology landscape. Get an honest review of how internationally compliant your systems and technology is for global connectivity. Avoid the risks associated with moving you information offshore.